• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sherman PTO

So slowly, it gets there. Seems I have placed a bit much force on my favorite bottle of faded Olive Green:
FNwe6ZG.jpg

This necessitated a quick trip to Hobby Lobby for little glass jars, and petty much hut me for Saturday (i did not show the fast cleanup I had to do on the kitchen table, too busy cleaning before the wife knew to take pictures!)
Form then on it went pretty cleanly. I have some of the effect I am looking for on the turret and may add yet more, plus I got the stowage basically painted and on. I still have some matching paint and cleanup to do, plus my Star Decals have yet to be applied:
wzkkjUv.jpg

lLGMnA0.jpg

WYoPIbk.jpg

lLGMnA0.jpg

dGcW06e.jpg

XRyCURO.jpg

The track armor is an old AFV set of vinyl tracks. All other stowage, sandbag and wood armor is from Value Gear. Coming along nicely!!!

Coming along nicely there Bruce. It looks like it is all most ready for the weathering.
200w.gif

Only had a short time today, but managed to get the always excellent-a-mundo Star Decals product on this "Devil of a Tank!"

Thinking next weekend I can get the last of the dee-tail paint done and maybe get a pin-wash or two in there as well!
N4VMkbt.jpg

9VdnSiA.jpg

KwZMrJU.jpg

L7NGAwM.jpg

Hey these pics are pre decal softener!

Back