• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

revell 1/32 Fw 190-F8

I am almost finished with this one, a couple more decals and some fiddly parts and Ill have it nailed down. I may try stretched sprue for the antenna wire but I will have to see how that goes. Once I get it finished Ill do some better pics because it doesn't show that good in the pic here. Thanks for looking in.

Final decals and some much needed weathering and it should be good.

I can actually call this one done (except the antenna wire which didn't get done due to the shakes). I pulled out some old back drop and shot these. It's not the greatest but then I am not the greatest photographer so they will have to do. I used some artists pit pens to do some of the panel lines and followed it with some pigments to give it the worn look a bit. The next stop, I dont know but I think it may be a p-47 or a Sturmovik.

I have to step back a bit and see how far I have come in the past seven years since I have been modeling. Some of you may remember what my stuff looked like then. All I can say is I hope that I continue to improve and with the help of my modeling friends I am sure I will.

h4e4f226.gif

Yes I do remember some of your early builds Paul and I must say that you are lightyears from where you were. Love the FW 190. You built it fairly quickly too. Makes me want to pull mine out of the stash.

(y) (y) (y)

Yes I do remember some of your early builds Paul and I must say that you are lightyears from where you were. Love the FW 190. You built it fairly quickly too. Makes me want to pull mine out of the stash.

(y) (y) (y)

You would have to do it in a scale that some one can see.

(y) (y) (y)

You would have to do it in a scale that some one can see.

That's what the camera zoom is for, so old guys like you can see it in 1/72. :eek:ldguy :pp

But I actually I have the 1/32 Revell kit in the stash. :eek:hmy:

Git'er done Paul. I like to think we all have grown in skills because of sharing our stuff. Fine finish (y)

Back