• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Quad & Bedford QL portee. Quad is done.

Re: Quad with 6 pdr. gun by Bagge

Tonights progress, managed to get the flatbed in place :bang head didn't have to use the hammer but it was close... :S
P1070219.JPG

P1070220.JPG

:D
P1070221.JPG

P1070222.JPG

:soldier
//Mats

Will do! :)
Looking forward to get some paint on this one and then finish the figures, then put together the diorama.

That guy looks good sitting there Bagge. Did you say what brand it is?

Tony lee

Thanks MP and Tony :)
Tony, the guy is from Miniarts brittish jeep crew, i'm happy with how he fits there to.
Interesting to see when the steering wheel goes in if it fits hmm...

Misery :pinch: The plastic is very brittle and when cutting this piece from the sprue it snapped!
The same happened with 2 other pieces :vmad but i managed to glue them together again B)
P1070223.JPG

The details start coming in place now, the fit is not the best but it's going.
P1070224.JPG

This will be the setup, no gun on the flatbed (there will the soldiers be)
P1070225.JPG

The railing (so the guys don't fall off)
P1070226.JPG

One of the chairs, used liquid cement to give it some texture.
P1070227.JPG

P1070229.JPG

One more of the jeep crew that fits very good with this kit, the only thing i will do to this guy is to give him a helmet instead of the barret.
P1070230.JPG

P1070231.JPG

//Mats

yes i have a couple of them, not sure if they will sit on this truck or next to the Quad resting.

Found a nice piece for my Quad to haul around :D
PA130248.JPG

Have the old tamiya gun on the shelf but when i look at this it is lightyears between them! (y)
Hope i can do the kit justice... :S
//Mats

Its a beauty kit. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts as you build. Looking through the kit though it is mind boggling.
James

Yes James it's a beauty :) but so many tiny itty bitty parts and PE! hope i get it all together without going crazy hahaha well as long as the pieces fit good then i think it will work out fine
//Mats

MATTS,

Great Job on th Quad !! I really like where this is goin' ! I'm lookin forward to seein' how this Flat Bed turns out !! Keep Rockin' on th Figures !!

Re: Quad & Bedford QL portee. Figures

Some progress on the figures tonight.
The sitting soldier starting to get he's gear in place
P1070244.JPG

just the helmet left now.
P1070247.JPG

P1070248.JPG

And he's 2 companions are primed and waiting to get some colour :D
P1070245.JPG

P1070249.JPG

P1070250.JPG

//Mats

Thanks Tony :) i really like the poses of these guys, they are a little soft in the details but i don't care, they will make the Portee look alot better i think :cheer:
//Mats

Back