• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Rattling the Tip Jar once again

A big thank you to all who have contributed, the new version of this site should be awesome. If you haven't put something in the hat, now is the time.

For the record we're at $400. so far. Thank you all! I'm still eyeballin' mid March even though I just got marching orders to go to Montreal in March sometime.

Bumping this back to the top because we're only halfway to our goal. If you use and enjoy the site, please kick in any amount. Thanks for your support.
B)

Sorry guys. I had it tee'd up to put some money in this weekend but one of our cats is in the vet with a severe bladder infection and we're $2500.00 lighter so far. They wanted us to take him to Edmonton for more care at another $5K but he seems to be coming around to treatment. Maybe end month I can try to throw some in the pot.
James

TLAR Models is pleased to do our part. My apologies for usurping The Board's authority or input.
I own the fooking company! :bat Sometimes I do just as I please. :stinker

My apologies for usurping The Board's authority or input.
I own the fooking company! :bat Sometimes I do just as I please. :stinker

huh?
Thanks for the tip. :good:

My motto is ask forgiveness rather than permission. :v

:rotf
My Pleasure, Suh!
Donations, Lego, TLAR materials and 1/700 Aircraft Carrier models I purchase without permission. These days I confer with my Sweetie on most other $$ expenditures because I feel she deserves to be in the loop.
We are getting on well together in our humble, country home.

LOL! Every modeler I have ever met with a "War Department" at some time snuck in a kit or two. Later it was said "That has been in my stash for a long time." :D

My suggestion to everyone is take a little of your stash cash and drop it in the tip jar.

Sorry to hear about your sick Kitty James. Hope your furry friend recovers soon.

As part of my ongoing estate paperwork I am currently beteeen credit cards. Should have my new one within a week and I will drop something in the jar at that point.

Sorry to hear about the cat James. I actually need to get mine in for a tooth removal here soon.

I've been a bit absent lately, work has been brutal (and broken cars). Kicked a bit into the jar now that I've been able to get caught back up a little bit. You guys are inspiring as always, and this little joint is still one of my favorite places to hang out...even if it seems like I can't seem to find my bench much of late.

Sorry to hear about the cat James. I actually need to get mine in for a tooth removal here soon.

I've been a bit absent lately, work has been brutal (and broken cars). Kicked a bit into the jar now that I've been able to get caught back up a little bit. You guys are inspiring as always, and this little joint is still one of my favorite places to hang out...even if it seems like I can't seem to find my bench much of late.

I'm sorry for the delay thanking you Chris, just noticed your donation, thank you so much.

Everyone, thank you for your contributions. :notworthy :notworthy

Now there's no reason we can't bring this humbled little website up to modern internets standards...and get you guys posting via mobile devices...lord knows what that will release. :woohoo:

I have been posting a fair amount from my tablet as it is. The fancy stuff is done from my home desktop. Probably won't ever post from the phone. Too small a device and it doesn't connect all that well.

Looking forward to it- I am pretty much always connecting using the phone...much easier to edit my phone photos and post right away...my phone takes better photos than the older camera I have and a new camera isn't in the mix at the moment...

Back