• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PzKpfW. 38(t) Ausf. E 1/16

Kreighshoer

believe it or not, it's true - i started with that kit.

unfortunately the batteries of my camera died to a point of being beyond recharcheable, so no photos yet.

i started with step 7 - the hull. i'm not very enthusiastic about the fit of some parts, some due to me not paying enough attention, some bad engineering.

so, instead of photos, just some music as always in one of my builds ...

Two Steps From Hell - El Dorado (german tv used that song for the "hell on wheels" trailer - what an epic tune!)

:soldier

Who are you and what have you done to our Laura? :laugh:

Great to have you back at the bench,especially with this one! :popcorn

Greetings,Ron.

god, how i hate cellphone photos, but to give you an impression of the sheer size, apart from the manufacturer's promo photos - here you are:

hull2.jpg

hull3.jpg

next pics will be made with a real camera - too bad that we have a public holiday tomorrow so i cannot buy new batteries, gnarf!

Very cool Laura. Maybe I'm going to have to try one of these. Will see how yours goes.
JAmes

a020.gif
having spent a fortune on new rechargeable batteries i'm able to show some decent/worthy pics. (i know, it's not a fortune but it's money i'm not too enthusiastic to spend on something, could have spent the money for something else much better! brml! harrumph!)
a020.gif

ok ... here we are now, fit is pretty tight and the suspension, although moveable, should better not be moved. assembly is pretty easy and after all those panzer 38(t) models i built over the years, could build this kit blindfolded ... lotsa fun but no challenge so far - but my next build will be a challenge, that's fo shizzle!

Fields Of The Nephilim - Celebrate

Running_Gear_2.jpg

Running_Gear_1.jpg

*sigh*

progress is very slow! i'm on vacation and theoretically have all the time of the world to do some scale modelling but ... i hate to say it out loud ... i'm lacking interest and gluing stuff in place isn't that relaxing and fun as it used to be ... knowing myself all too good, i know that this is just a phase but i can't tell how long this phase will last *sigh* - that leads me to:

Just a warm up!!!! ;)

B)

i don't want to disappoint you but the REAL *kablamm* project this is a warmup to is postponed to autumn!

... but anyway, we have some progress - the fenders are on and all of a sudden the ugly duckling looks beautiful (more or less):

Covenant - Wasteland

fenders3.jpg

fenders2.jpg

fenders1.jpg

*sigh*

progress is very slow! i'm on vacation and theoretically have all the time of the world to do some scale modelling but ... i hate to say it out loud ... i'm lacking interest and gluing stuff in place isn't that relaxing and fun as it used to be ... knowing myself all too good, i know that this is just a phase but i can't tell how long this phase will last *sigh*

Can only speak of my experience, but usually you come out of that phase in the afternoon, the last day of the vacation :bang head

This "little" tank looks realy nice, so i hope you find your mojo back!
:popcorn
//Mats

Back