• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PIN UP !...AT FINALLY,COMPLETED !

The full diorama came together wonderfully. You really nailed the feel of the artwork.
I think my favorite of the models is the one with the rifle. I think the face, costume and props came together the best of all of them. I really love the clean utility of the vehicles. In a real photo shoot, they obviously wouldn't have dirty used vehicles for the models to pose with, and you nailed the clean, but still fully functional feel of them.

Ditto what everyone else said! Now if you will excuse me I have to go pick my jaw up of the floor before the carpet monster finds it.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

The full diorama came together wonderfully. You really nailed the feel of the artwork.
I think my favorite of the models is the one with the rifle. I think the face, costume and props came together the best of all of them. I really love the clean utility of the vehicles. In a real photo shoot, they obviously wouldn't have dirty used vehicles for the models to pose with, and you nailed the clean, but still fully functional feel of them.

Thank you for the nice words!

Best regards!

Luiz.

Back