• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

One Down One to Go

Sorry Rhino , I forgot to answer your question .
Shark species here on the south Jersey coast and deep water depend a lot on the Gulf Stream .
Traditionally , Blue , Mako , Thresher and Tigers are deeper water sharks here .
When the Gulf Stream is closer to the coast you can get all of the above , but Browns , Bulls , and Sand sharks are usually in the Surf and back bays .
Great Whites are just about anywhere , any time .

Ok , back to modeling ...........
I'm adding this Roden Greyhound bus to the dio , which will be abandoned at a garage across from the diner .
This is a stinker kit , miss numbered parts on the wrong sprues .
All the bus outer shell parts are butt joined , no location pins or holes .
Where I do find location holes for parts , they all have to be drilled out cuz they are too small and too shallow .
Well this is where I'm at now , not to shabby but I don't like to fight builds to this extent .

Cool! I have this kit as I wanted to build it as a pristine bus. Many years ago I went on a bus trip with my mom (I was like 4 years old and this kit made me think of that.

Still lots of weathering to do .
Rhino , I build on two foot square bases so basically the modules can be put together for an unlimited area .
Ian , thanks man !!!
Heavens Eagle good luck man , test fit everything three times and play chess with the build , think three or four moves ahead , cuz the kit can eat you up !!! It had me straight up fear dumping in my jeans quite a few times .

DiligentNaiveGnu-small.gif

Back