• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

One Down One to Go

Cheyenne

This is going to be a post apocalyptic thing .
Survivors trapped in a diner , ....... in where else , the Joisey Shore where I live .
I've engineered this so the two end walls will be glued to the base allowing me to slide up and out the front and back walls for future photo reasons .
Still need to weather walls and floor etc , but have weathered the Great White mural and the counters and the front window shades .

Amazing stuff Glen...love those Master Box figures...that Last Bridge series is great. The details inside with the wall art and restaurant equipment is stellar!

Thanks Mike , actually the guy is a resin Evolution Miniatures fig from their stalker series , I've got a few more , the chick is a SOL offering .

My apologies...he's a dead ringer for Vadim from the series...
51C0wtzMdNL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Nonetheless I'm tuned in to your progress.

How? I am...basically speechless. I don't know where to begin. This blows my mind. Absolute realism in miniature. Following happily!

That's cool Mike , I've actually got the Masterbox dude [ along with a few others ] on back order From BNA models .
Piet , thanks , what's up man !!!
Piet the Rex'es are from a company called Rebor , pre painted . The live Rex'es mouth can be posed open or closed .
Greg , thanks man !!!!

Piet , thanks , what's up man !!!
Piet the Rex'es are from a company called Rebor , pre painted . The live Rex'es mouth can be posed open or closed

All is well over here ,
Now and then some model building ,Build a few on commission (mostly bunkers and a few planes ) buying kits and modelrelated stuff and booksssss like never before ....... :vgood:
Got some ideas that i like to built in the comming months .

🤜

Looks like a neat place to get some fish and chips and a cold one. Those photos don't look stock, you doing some personalization in there Glenn?

Really Nice attention to detail and very original - a super cool idea! :cool: :tens:
Though could you make the picture sizes web freindly as they are taking ages to load. ;)

Thanks Pup , nope straight out of the Canon SX 540 HS
Thanks Ian , that was mentioned once awhile ago , they load pretty normal on my computer and I have an old Verizon DSL internet connection .

I always edit my picture sizes to no more than 1280 x 960. This keeps the picture file size to under 320k which loads super fast even on slow connections. Of course I do a lot of pre-editing to add text adjust the photos etc. It makes it so easy to do postings as everything is done and in order, just drag the photo to the page and post.

Back