• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Normandy Well

moon puppy wrote:
I appreciate that, but I'll likely go another direction completely now. There's another idea floating around my head, just got to shake it out.

No problem. I hope the new idea works out.

Cheers from Peter

Sorry MP. I thought that was a complete kit. What does it need from a duece and a half?
James

Looks to be just the suspension James. There's another idea in my head but I can't shake this feeling of impending doom, feels like it's going to hit about 0630hrs and last till 1700. At least it's a short week.

OK, I know what I'm going to do.
redball_1_20100907_1951626717.jpg

Good thing Henri just signed up. You'll have a ton of refs for the uniforms looking at his museum.

James

Yeah, MOONIE That looks like a Cool One ... Indeed.

I need to get some More Figures together for Mine.

I'm gonna use Cyberhobby/Dragon's Wittman's Last Tiger(6610) and some Figures & Call it

" The Last Drink Auguest 8 '44 " ?? Have Wittman & Gang refilling their canteens & drinking on that Faitful day !

ERIK

Kreighshoer wrote:
looks like a plan dude!

It does?? :blink Funny, cause I ain't got the slightest idea what to do with it all. Guess it's just going to be a convoy rumbling by. Still need to get some civilian women. Thinking they could be disgusted with the whole thing as the spirit of liberation had faded to getting on with life as 2 1/2 ton trucks go screamin' by.

Well Poppy Bob is right up on the Red Ball Express . May I suggest to you Bob that a great reference book for you to buy is Government Issue GI collectors guide , Poppy has both volumes but I have Volume 1 and it is the ultimate reference book for GI uniforms and equipment . I think Volume 1 is all you would need . If you can not find it , email me and I will give you more details .

Jenny :kiss:

I'll keep a look out for it Jenny, I'll need some help with the GIs and drivers. I have gathered up a nice assortment of support stuff and figures. What I need are some civilians, any suggestions?

Nemrod do too (check out the Historex web site) and so does Masterbox , they have two brand new civilian figure sets in the works . Have a look .

Jenny :kiss:

Is it me or is it really a PITA to find the figure you really want?

514e5c6d49d1a129471878edaf842808.jpg

I like this little ol' lady with the waterbuckets but I can't find it in the US at Colorodo Miniatures or any other places I know to look.
4524c2456c53a7f3a870bd938ad80ac0.jpg

This guy would be fine also. Both from MK35. With exchange rate it would be close to $13.00 each before shipping and exchange FEES I have to pay when paying via my bank.

Anyone know a source on these folks?

Try here MO.
http://www.redlancers.com/minilistout.asp?mfg=330&page=7&subcat=758&subpage=2 Do you know the figure numbers?
James

Back