• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Night fighters

BP Defiant
So I had to google this, Boulton Paul, gotcha. I remembered the aircraft immediately when I saw it. Precoffee wondering mind I clicked on Boulton Paul Aircraft company to see what became of them. They were bought by Smiths Industries which turned into Smiths Group, that's who I work for! Small world huh... :rotf

I might do the A-20/P-70 night fighter, or perhaps something else.... I have plenty of time to plan and acquire stuff. Lots of stuff!

Boulton_Paul_Defiant_I_‘N1671’_(33048219551).jpg

I found this picture of a BP Defiant on wiki.

Yeah that motor doesn't even look big enough for that airframe. Let's stick a P&W Corn Cob on that thing and see what'll do. :pilot

Fall is finally here. Any chance of this becoming a reality? If not, I have a Su-27 I'm itching to start when I finish the Stuka/KV-1 diorama. Gary S. XLV MMXX

Any chance of doing a Night Fighter campaign? Or maybe a Wings of the Red Star campaign? Gary S. XLV MMXX

At this point sometime after Jan1 I would guess. I would be interested as I have several 1/32 night fighter kits to build.

I have in 48 P61 and a P38 nightfighter conversion and a P-70 also a few 1/72 kits so I can join

So I had to google this, Boulton Paul, gotcha. I remembered the aircraft immediately when I saw it. Precoffee wondering mind I clicked on Boulton Paul Aircraft company to see what became of them. They were bought by Smiths Industries which turned into Smiths Group, that's who I work for! Small world huh... :rotf
Can I get warranty from you on the gauges in my 65 E-Type? Oh, wait, I sold that!

IMGP8133.jpg

Yea !!! I get to start my Black Widow!!!! Hope the campaign runs for at least a year. That might give me enough time to finish. Gary S. XLV MMXX

I'd like to start off with Monogram's/Revell's P-61. I still have Shepp Paine's diorama insert from a P-61 kit I built way back. For now it will be OOB. The marking will be "Lady in the Dark". Gary S. XLV MMXX

Attachments

• 100_6318.JPG
    100_6318.JPG
    929.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_6320.JPG
    100_6320.JPG
    775.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_6321.JPG
    100_6321.JPG
    644.3 KB · Views: 13
I bet he didn't obsess over the shape of the canopy.
Start a new thread and have at it Gary!

Back