• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Beauty & the beast. Irving & Beau.

20240612_072644.jpg

While I was lining up the strike camera on the end of the nose, I noticed that at some point, the ram air scoop in front of the wind shield had popped off to who knows where. 😕 Also I added the whisker antennas using straight pins. Gary S.

Agree your picture is 3264px x 2448 where as 1000px wide will fill the website frame and reduce the disc space from 2.6mb to 500b
I know it sounds finicky but with web space at a premium here it would make a difference.
That said, love this build 👍 :)
I could have sworn I had the system setup to reduce image size and space.

Anywho, we'll have that sorted shortly.

I usually run a little bigger than 1024 images size wise to maximize the photo display on the site. However the file sizes run between 250k and 325k for the most part as I do a number of other tricks on them. It is the file size that causes trouble, not the number of pixels as such, though photo size does have an effect.

Back