• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Master, Alex Wence De leon

Welcome aboard Alex! I've been following your recent motorcycle on the Facebook for a while now, what an honor it is to have you with us at TnT.

I'm at your service sir, anything you need from the website I'll be glad to take care of it.

:mpup

we are strongly looking forward to learn from you alex!

thank you very much for letting us watch and enjoy your magic!

How wonderful it is that you have agreed to do masterclasses . We are all grateful that you have agreed to share your magic . The best motorbike step by step anywhere !!!! :D

I am totally envious of your talents and will watch and learn from your every post .

Jenny :kiss:

Once again glad too see you here ...... now instead of teasing us on F B with snipets of that russian harly , you could do a full build post . Maybe? Hopefully? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have really been waiting to see it done and I am really curious how you do the tires.

DioRandy wrote:
Welcome, Alex!
What's new? Let's see.
Peace and Love,
Randy

Thank you DioRandy and yes, I will post something 'new' and have plenty of "old is new again" to post also.
Peace and Love to you too, my friend.
alex wence de leon

modelguru wrote:
Once again glad too see you here ...... now instead of teasing us on F B with snipets of that russian harly , you could do a full build post . Maybe? Hopefully? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have really been waiting to see it done and I am really curious how you do the tires.

Thank you modelguru ( I love the name) and Yes, I have been doing a lot of 'teasing' over on FB, but it is time to some real model building and Tanks & Things is a perfect place for that.
A class on "how to fabricate tires" sounds like an excellent subject. Thank you for the idea.
alex wence de leon

jenny croft wrote:
How wonderful it is that you have agreed to do masterclasses . We are all grateful that you have agreed to share your magic . The best motorbike step by step anywhere !!!! :D

I am totally envious of your talents and will watch and learn from your every post .

Jenny :kiss:

Thank you Jenny and I am happy to know that you appreciate my model building "magic". It is a big pleasure to share, teach and celebrate the miniature art form we call model building.

alex wence de leon

Back