• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Master, Alex Wence De leon

Kreighshoer wrote:
we are strongly looking forward to learn from you alex!

thank you very much for letting us watch and enjoy your magic!

Thank you Kreighshoer and I'm also "looking forward" to sharing my 'magic' here on T&T.

alex wence de leon

moon puppy wrote:
Welcome aboard Alex! I've been following your recent motorcycle on the Facebook for a while now, what an honor it is to have you with us at TnT.

I'm at your service sir, anything you need from the website I'll be glad to take care of it.

:mpup

Thank you moon puppy and it is an honor to be with all the talented and cool people on TnT.
Thank you also for your help on posting here on TnT. I will be going to you for any technical advise.

alex wence de leon

bob letterman wrote:
** This thread discusses the content article: New Master, Alex Wence De leon **

Thank you Bob Letterman for recruiting me as a contributor to T&T Master Classes. I feel very humbled and honored to be here and ready to have some fun and share my miniature work.

alex wence de leon

Welcome aboard, Alex.

I don't know if you remember me or not. I met you back in the 80's at one of the ModelFiestas in San Antonio when I was in Jr High. I had entered a Vietnam diorama that looked like crap compared to what my stuff looks like now. We talked about how you made your foliage for a vignette that you had entered for that show. It inspired me to do a better job with the foliage on my dioramas and vignettes. Over the years we attended some of the same shows. The last one that I saw you at I think was in Georgia in the early part of this decade. You were telling my wife about your red, white, and blue PT Cruiser. Of course I was displaying several Vietnam figures and vignettes at the show.

I look forward to seeing your work on this site and to learn some more.

Take care and welcome to Tanks and Things.
James

johnbowery wrote:
Alex,
Welcome, nice to see you here and look forward to seeing your skills at work.
Cheers
John

Thank you John, I want to call you "Sir John". it's always a big pleasure to take time out and have a conversation with you at on of the model shows, be it Chicago, AMPS or Mastercon.
Take care and see you at the shows.

alex wence de leon

JamesOLeary wrote:
Welcome aboard, Alex.

I don't know if you remember me or not. I met you back in the 80's at one of the ModelFiestas in San Antonio when I was in Jr High. I had entered a Vietnam diorama that looked like crap compared to what my stuff looks like now. We talked about how you made your foliage for a vignette that you had entered for that show. It inspired me to do a better job with the foliage on my dioramas and vignettes. Over the years we attended some of the same shows. The last one that I saw you at I think was in Georgia in the early part of this decade. You were telling my wife about your red, white, and blue PT Cruiser. Of course I was displaying several Vietnam figures and vignettes at the show.

I look forward to seeing your work on this site and to learn some more.

Take care and welcome to Tanks and Things.
James

James, wow! what a 'long strange trip' it's been since the '80s and Modelfiesta in San Antonio, Texas. Yes, I remember and happy to know that I have been a good influence on your model making.

alex wence de leon

Welcome aboard Alex.

I lived in Texas for 30+years, now I'm in NY and I miss Texas a lot!

Looking forward to seeing your work.

Black-Sheep1 wrote:
Welcome aboard Alex.

I lived in Texas for 30+years, now I'm in NY and I miss Texas a lot!

Looking forward to seeing your work.

Thank you Black-Sheep and I look forward to posting my work, after I figure out how to post.

alex wence de leon

Hi Alex and welcome to TnT.

Your work is genius my friend and I look forward to seeing how you some of these masterpieces.

Ant

I had the pleasure of meeting alex on line "Facebook" we have gone back and forth while looking at each others builds and not only is he a great modle builder but just one of the nicest and funniest guys I've met.
always willing to give the extra push on a project! and always ready with a joke during that frustrating build that you might have going on
his talents are on the insane side (but don't we all wishj we were that insane talent wise.
I'm still wondering why he has this thing for the "Zion Hotdog lady"? :evil:

Glad you are here!

Robert Goldman

I had the pleasure of meeting alex on line "Facebook" we have gone back and forth while looking at each others builds and not only is he a great modle builder but just one of the nicest and funniest guys I've met.
always willing to give the extra push on a project! and always ready with a joke during that frustrating build that you might have going on
his talents are on the insane side (but don't we all wish we were that insane talent wise.
I'm still wondering why he has this thing for the "Zion Hotdog lady"? :evil:

Glad you are here!

Robert Goldman

Robert is one kool operator from the 'old school' and and I am very happy to be acquainted with him.
Yes, I have been known to frequent the "naughty corner" (in the past 55 years), but usually not alone and hopefully accompanied with such notables as the "Zion Hoddog Lady"

peace out,
alex wence

Oh that just too funny!
5fkcpz_th.gif

Back