• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Got a new newsletter from Plastic Model Store

jknaus

Administrator
Thought it might interest some here. I know some people have bought from them recently.

Slava Ukraini, !

Artem from PM-Store is in touch.
It's been a month since our last newsletter.
There has been both good news and unfortunately bad news this month.
First of all, I am grateful to everyone who takes part in our charitable initiative. You all helped with 1290$ in July and 3870$ in total. Check report.
Low bow to you. You may not realize it, but thanks to you, lives are being saved!

I want to express my deep gratitude to Joseph from California.
He helped us with $300 in one purchase. Joseph, you are awesome!

Let's start with the bad news:
1. My second cousin was wounded in the war. Thank God, he has shrapnel wounds to his legs and arms. Recovery will be long, but nothing threatens life.
2. One of my neighbors died. Our little foundation has helped him and his unit for a long time. But fate was cruel. The saddest thing is that death overtook him on the border with Belarus, where supposedly there are no hostilities. But the russians are very vile, they shoot from their territory and the territory of Belarus, and we cannot shoot at their territory. Alex, R.I.P.

Now to the good news and what we have done this month:
1. We made a big purchase for military medics, we equipped a field ambulance with a health monitor
2. We bought tactical glasses and body armor with lightweight armor plates for one of our friends.
I wished him that this body armor would serve as a good mattress in summer and a good jacket in winter. And has never been used for the main purpose.
3. In July, we were able to collect and make purchases for $4300 in total.
4. Also we helped Alex's wife with funeral

Well, to the Ukrainian hobby news:
Miniart has launched production in Poland, but is still recruiting staff and working at half capacity. We expect to receive the first delivery in August.
2. Master Box released the first set from the Russian-Ukrainian War series - Defense of Kyiv. March 2022. Trophy #35223
3. AMP brand releases the first model kit in 1/32 - and the first model is already gaining popularity HUGHES TH-55 OSAGE helicopter

By the way, subscribe to our Facebook channel - we share very useful articles on modeling there. We will be glad to see you among our subscribers.
And on our YouTube channel, we are making unpacking videos of the latest "hit" new kits.
See you, friends.
Stay safe and build mоdels!
To russians - don't build models, build democracy!

8% Discount coupon helps you to save! Check it below. 6 Days Only!

Back