• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Welcome to the new Modelers Alliance

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard all. I see some have gotten their password reset and already posting. Email will be going out once migration is complete. Have patience.
We'll use this thread to discuss new features and report any issues.

Ken, our developer who's doing the migration has said he's never had a site give him so much trouble. Go figure huh? o_O😎

Starting Private Conversations

Members who wish to receive private messages will need to make a change in their privacy settings under their "Your Account" Once this is set you will be able to send and receive messages.

StartConverastions.jpg

If you have any questions please Ask!!

Last edited:
I just noticed that the new header graphic is not showing...at least on my end.

Last edited:
The header slides up out of view when you scroll down the page.

Good find on the Conversation! Odd, i've initialized a couple already but didn't enable it.

Roger that on the header roll-up...however I'm just getting the broken Image Icon and no graphic.

So did you set your conversion to "All Members"?

Last edited:
Let's wait till the migration is complete and see how the banner behaves.

Yes, you have to turn off the signatures in your profile. can you get a screen shot of where that is Eric?

I like the new Like button. I think we can change the settings there for different likes. Likes and Thanks are recorded somewhere on the profile.

Hey Eric, since you're doing a great job on this, how about a quick lesson on how to change profile avatar please?

We'll look into that. Robots are not all bad.

Gang the migration is taking longer that expected. Hang in there. we'll have it done before you know it.

Back