• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Master, Alex Wence De leon

Alex
The easiest way to post images ........ well the way i do it is dump them to photobucket thenm go in and left click the tab to highlight it then right click and copy ........ open the minimized tnt post and paste the image .
Easy as that Bro.
So get to posting ........... we all wanna see some more off that kick a$$ stuff you throw down with. :notworthy

http://pictureisunrelated.com/2009/07/22/heavy-is-the-head-that-wears-the-sausage-crown/

:blink

The easiest way to post images ........ well the way i do it is dump them to photobucket thenm go in and left click the tab to highlight it then right click and copy ........ open the minimized tnt post and paste the image .

congratulations! you just made best good friend with bob/moon puppy! he loves photobucket!

alex - have a look here: http://www.tanksandthings.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=151:using-your-gallery&catid=37:site-questions&Itemid=46

that article explains how to upload pics to our gallery! to insert them in a posting, you visit your gallery, click on the picture you want to display, scroll down, copy the image code and paste it in your post!

Good that was my goal always trying to win hearts and minds and make friends everywhere and if all else fails BURN THEIR HUTS DOWN.
No seriousely when i first came here i had alot of trouble posting pics and the photobucket option was passed on the me. Sorry moon puppy I will try not to spred the photobucket on to otheres in the future

No seriousely when i first came here i had alot of trouble posting pics and the photobucket option was passed on the me. Sorry moon puppy I will try not to spred the photobucket on to otheres in the future

no problem! i was just joking! any picture sharing page can be used here on tnt! we don't tell people to use our gallery!

you have to know that poor bob cannot see photobucket pics at work, they and all other photocommunities are blocked!

just check out his signature! ;)

:mpup

Good that was my goal always trying to win hearts and minds and make friends everywhere and if all else fails BURN THEIR HUTS DOWN.

As long as they are posting it's cool. That doesn't mean y'all are spared from me pokin' at ya over the issue. :mpup

no problem! i was just joking! any picture sharing page can be used here on tnt! we don't tell people to use our gallery!

you have to know that poor bob cannot see photobucket pics at work, they and all other photocommunities are blocked!

just check out his signature! ;)

:mpup

Oh I know how Moon feels.:(
Although at my workplace Photobucket is not blocked, this site is!:idonno
They (the US Government) blocked it because, somehow, this site is tagged as "GAMES".:eek:hmy: :blink

I can get all the other modelling sites but this one is a no-no.

Hey moon puppy......... Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke just thought I would get a head start and do a little poking first......... it will be tough to catch up now.:evil: :evil: :pp :evil: :evil:

Alex
Easy as that Bro.
So get to posting ........... we all wanna see some more off that kick a$$ stuff you throw down with. :notworthy

modelguru
Not to worry, I have a phototbucket account and there is a SBS post right now in the masterclasses on the Ariel motorcycle scratch-build.

take care,
alex wence

Just a note.
Alex just won Best of show at Chicago MMSI for the second time. Both times with an "Ordnance" Exhibit. He was also awarded the Chicago Medal so congratulations to our own Alex and thanks for a great time in Chicago.
Cheers
John

Just a note.
Alex just won Best of show at Chicago MMSI for the second time. Both times with an "Ordnance" Exhibit. He was also awarded the Chicago Medal so congratulations to our own Alex and thanks for a great time in Chicago.
Cheers
John
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) &nd been on cloud 9 since.

alex wence

Back