• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New addition to the family!

sharkman

Master at Arms
Just got this little girl a week ago! Pepper!

She's a rescue from Texas. 7 Months old roughly and a little sweetheart. I don't know why people abandon and abuse animals!

IMG_7232.jpg

That puts us with 2 dogs and 2 cats now. Getting to be a zoo!

My girls reminding me where the food bowls are.
Be careful :) Labradors will eat themselves to death, mine even got the freezer open and spent most of the day chipping away and a large joint of beef..Its a never ending struggle to keep them at the right size and active but if you do...mine lived to 17 years old..

I had a Border Collie Aussie mix that I learned early on was really good with only eating a little once in a while. He would eat a bit when I fixed dinner or if he was hungry. He was so good about it I bought a giant self feeder and it would take him a week or two to get down to needing to be refilled. Always maintained a weight of 55 pounds. I miss that pup still. He is in the pic with my in my sig.

Even in nap time they are photogenic. :mpup
Dink, the closest to camera, is 16 yrs old.
The room they're in is the hot tub room. It's on the renovation short list. They like it in there because the windows are full length, from the floor to the ceiling.

Wow, they don't live that long without a lot of love.
They're our children. Dink has been attacked by an owl, caught by a coyote and ran over by a car, all in her younger years. She's settled down some in her old age...haha.

They're our children. Dink has been attacked by an owl, caught by a coyote and ran over by a car, all in her younger years. She's settled down some in her old age...haha.
Should be called Lucky!

I know what you're talking about them being children.

Back