• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Nakajima Type 11 Night Fighter....in-progress

Thanks Christian,
I am having so much fun with this one I can see myself building more models of Japanese aircraft.

Matrixone

Christian,
Actually I DO have an Italian fighter I never did get to finish, its one of those 21st Century 1/32 scale kits and before I could finish the model I lost the canopy. No chance of contacting the company and getting another one because they went O.O.B. a few years ago. :idonno
If anybody reading this has a spare or unwanted canopy for the kit of the Macchi Mc 202 send it my way, I will give it a good home. :woohoo:

Matrixone

Thanks James,
The model was given its final flat clear coat and is drying right now, I could not resist peeling off the masking from the canopy to see how bad it was and there was only a couple ugly spots so I feel I got off lucky. The other masking that was done will have to wait until the clear coat is 100% dry before I can safely remove them.

Matrixone

Dave,
Pictures of the finished model will be posted in a couple days, much will depend on if the weather is clear. This has been a summer without summer weather where I live. :idonno

Matrixone

Need me to send you some of my winter weather? :bang head

I will just have to wait, hope you get a good day soon Les (y)

Dave,
The Nakajima is now finished and this time I was lucky with having some good weather to get outside and get some pictures. The model looks okay in the pics but there was a little dust that shows up in one or two pics that ruined them, the flat clear coat was still a little tacky in a couple spots which acted like a magnet for any debris from my work table.
I should have pics posted soon.

Matrixone

Back