• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

More Messerschmitts on the way...

I have been absent for a little while from here and I'm back. B)

Thanks Randy, and thank you once again James. (y)

These Messerschmitt's are now finished and here are some low quality pictures of them, these pictures will have to do for now until I can get outside and take some proper pics of the models.
407653959.jpg

h4c843d5.JPG

ha81f3f0.JPG

h291b8d7.JPG

h0ecdf46.JPG

Now that these are done I can get some major progress done on the Mummy kit.

Matrixone

Thanks James,
These were not the best of kits to work with but they ended up okay...now the hardest part is ahead, getting outside to get some pictures. Its predicted the weather here will be heavy rain the next few days.

Matrixone

Thanks very much Christian!

I tried getting pictures outdoors today but the quickly changing lighting conditions made this difficult, I might go with what I just took since its supposed to be really wet here in a few more hours.

Matrixone

Those look really nice Les. Will be even better to see some outside shots once the rain stops dumping on you.

Pardon me for being different . I lived in Germany for nearly a year and I know how much it is overcast and rains.

Wouldn't someone think that they would look more natural in their element . . . :hmmm

:blink Sorry but that's been weighing on my mind for long now .

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks guys!

The pictures I took yesterday while the sun was still out will have to do and I will post them later today, even though the sun was out the fast moving clouds kept the lighting in a constant state of flux which made for a lot of poorly lit images I have to sort through.

Christian,
I like the look of my models while they are in sunlight, also building and painting errors are easier to spot and are really the acid test to see how good or bad of a job I did on them...and on these two Messerschmitt's the workmanship could have been better.
But I agree with you about the models being seen in their natural element of the not always sunny German climate...the problem for taking pictures of the models in the rain is its impossible to shrink the rain to the scale of the models. :laugh:

Dave,
It just started raining here about a half hour ago, I imagine right about now you are getting soaked! After having a near perfect summer of almost no rain it really sucks to know this is just the start of 8 months of the rainy season. :bang head

Matrixone

Well everyday in Germany was not wet but many were overcast and gloomy . ( Subdued lighting )

I still think the Germans were going to France to have better weather. IE the Cote D'Azur :rotf :rotf :rotf .

I find that close up photography brings enough of the flaws for my taste buds. :facepalm

Cheers, Christian B)

Neither of these models look good close up, the Huma Me 609 is an older limited run kit and the HobbyBoss Bf 109G-6 is part toy/part model that is intended for beginners and is lacking in some of the smaller details.

Matrixone

Back