• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mobius BG Colonial Viper - Completed!!

razordws

Going old school on this one.

01Viper.jpg

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

When I grow up I want one of these kits I loved the original series when I was a kid and used to draw the viper

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Neat, you going to make it battle hardened with blast marks on the side?

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Looking forward to this, I remember the old Monogram kit with the rubber-band powered missile !!

Ian.

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

OOooh Man! What can I say! Even just mocked up she is Gorgeous!!!!! :love :love :love :love :love

02Viper.jpg

Thanks for all your comments guys. Hope I can do this one justice!

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Looking very Good there Dave ...... I need to give a hard squint at my Ork bomber build .... now that zI'm looking at a 3-dimensional Viper ..... Going to the bunker to study my styrene some ..... carry on Dave I'll be in the area all evening .... :eek:ldguy

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Well on your way Dave :popcorn

Not really Bob. Only a couple of pieces are glued at this point. The kit is almost a snap tight kit in its design so I just have it dry fitted to get an idea of what I'm up against.

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Looking very Good there Dave ...... I need to give a hard squint at my Ork bomber build .... now that zI'm looking at a 3-dimensional Viper ..... Going to the bunker to study my styrene some ..... carry on Dave I'll be in the area all evening .... :eek:ldguy

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Go check it out Dave .... I may need a donor bomber kit to pull this off luckily when I conceived this Ideal I bought two ...... I'll be watching this one and I have one of these on order now along with the raider .... & PE sets .... :popcorn

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Cool!

I was thinking about this kit or something else. Depends on what i find next weekend in Denver :drinks

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Okay, really need to get back on this. Work season started in March and has been kicking my butt leaving no time or energy for my hobbies. I have started soldering all the lights and electronics and have that mostly figured out now. Just need to get motivated. :frantic :frantic :frantic

Back