• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mobius BG Colonial Viper - Completed!!

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Feel the motivation mate :zen

Now get a move on you know I wanna see this one done :smack :D

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

I'm glad to see you back on this I need some more photos so I can finish my fantasy Viper ..... :eek:ldguy

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Well another month has come and gone but I finally have some progress to show.

05Viper.jpg

Opened up all the instrument panels so that I can light up the interior too.

04Viper.jpg

LET THERE BE LIGHT!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

03Viper.jpg

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Thanks for your comments guys. Sorry its been so long since my last post here. :blush:

So I guess I missed the deadline on this so could someone please move this over to Deja Vu whatever it is called. Thanks!

Been slowly picking away on this. Got the wiring done for the cockpit and painted it up. I picked up some transparent coloured binder dividers for the see through panels. I'm pretty close to closing it all up but there is some detail painting that has to happen first.

06Viper.jpg

07Viper.jpg

08Viper.jpg

I added some blue film from those binder dividers to the lights in the back to give it some more colour. I'm going to have to give it a good thick layer of primer or something to keep the light from bleeding through the fuselage.

09Viper.jpg

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

You gotta ask Bob about the moving part

Ps I saw some guys using some aluminium foil on the inside to keep the light from shining through the model

:popcorn

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Good idea indeed Dave! Thanks

Thanks for the comments Luiz. :)

Thanks for moving this Bob. (y)

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Just showed this to my seven-year-old... Now he wants one !! :facepalm Hope he's inherited his Dads' short memory issues.

Ian.

Mobius BG Colonial Viper

Got her all closed up now. A couple of minor issues to deal with and then a few rounds of putty/sand/repeat before paint.

11Viper.jpg

10Viper.jpg

Back