• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Minicraft 1/48 US Army UH-60L Blackhawk

Jeeves

Gotta enter this baby due to Dave's awesome ribbon ;)

100_8238.jpg

100_8240.jpg

Oh yeah, right up my alley!
:yipee Will be watching this baby come together. :popcorn
Let me know if you need any help!

Tim

One of my Fav ribbons also I need to get a few things done so I can build a helli for it also will be watching your build. :popcorn

Got a bit done...just building this OOB....nothing out of the ordinary...
100_8268.jpg

100_8270.jpg

100_8271.jpg

man that really is a neat, clean job you are doing!

Our local airport is now being used as a partial training center for Naval Aviation, and the other night one of these came over several times doing night navigation. the sound is really neat, not just the whoop-whoop of the rotors had that turbo whine

I love the sound the H-60's make. I can be outside and hear one coming and instantly know its a hawk.
I love my hawks!!!!!!! :love

Tim

Yup... strictly OOB ;) Now if I can only kick the girls out of the house to go horseback riding so I can get some model time in-- these to-do lists are killing my soul a little at a time ;)

I did manage to lose one of the covers for the front of the engine already.....grrrr

Back