• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MENG T-90A

Well that's 5 inches that you don't have to do.

Carry on!

Terry B)

In 2 sittings I got about 10 tracks donme. Then I took them and watched tv show on netflix (Midsomer Murders , awesome show) and finished both runs in one episode.
Cant wait to see this go. How are you going to paint these? Most pics I saw on the internet they were black and showed little wear. I did see some that were metal. Just curious what your planning.
:popcorn
James

Thanks guys.

James, I plan to just prime them and then paint them black and add a little wash and dust on the tracks and wheels.

The pics I saw were the same. Some were dirty and dusty but I didn't see any that showed any hard wear and tear.

Cool. Now I have to check mine again and see if I remembered to wash and dust them. Oh and watch out for the air defense weapon construction. Test fit. The left mounting point doesnt seem to fit right. I trimmed mine to fit better. Of course I may have made a mistake somewhere, but darned if I know where. I also glued the unditching log on before painting. It makes it tough, just a heads up.
:popcorn :D
James

Back