• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MENG T-90A

Upper hull is attached. There is still a bit more to go before I can start priming

T90001_zps4433316b.jpg

I decided to grab some Chevrolet engine red, Alclad II chrome and a couple other colors and go all DETROIT MUSCLE :D :

engine001_zps3ce1a7f0.jpg

engine002_zps714d7e0b.jpg

Threadjack Alert
Oh now there's an idea for a future fun campaign..... RACING TANKS !! :yipee . Ok, I know collect hat, leave don't slam the door, right :smack

Great start, Jeff will be keeping an eye on this one too.

Ian

Threadjack Safe

Not a bad idea, Ian :drinks

After almost going cross eyed with all the fiddly bits on the upper hull, I've been taking a break for a few days and have been working on the Spit.

Jeff when you get to the cables, make sure you do them before the fuel drums. Found out the hard way that 2 clamps are almost impossible to mount and the cable wont run properly if you do what I did. Also the fuel lines between the drums dont seem to fit properly. I am at an impasse now until I figure out how to fix this.
James

Thanks for the heads up, James. :drinks Its been a solid week since I've done anything to it so I was planning on getting back to it tomorrow

So, a week went by and turned into six.

Got started on the tracks:

TrackLinks001_zps064d0401.jpg

I didn't take a pic but I have an about 5 inch length done so far. It sucks because I was in my groove yesterday and rolling right along when I got pulled away all of a sudden. I'll get back to it today.

Back