• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ME410 All the Way

Yes, Jenny- but tanks have all the tracks and wheels and stuff! :gogo

Pfennig turned me in, the little jerk! Under the Kommandant's withering glare I chose the lesser of two evils and revisited the canopy seams- read on, if you've got the guts!

Me410_628.jpg

Me410_629.jpg

Me410_630.jpg

Me410_631.jpg

Me410_632.jpg

Me410_633.jpg

Me410_634.jpg

Me410_635.jpg

Me410_636.jpg

Me410_637.jpg

Me410_638.jpg

Me410_639.jpg

Sure will Fritzi , everything is drawing to a close with this build :( , but I hope you will help Lord Chuckles with his Kubelwagen :D

Jenny :kiss:

Absolutely awesome (y) (y) (y) . What more can be said except I still think you should write a book. I'd buy one.
James

Dear Chuck.

...no words to express how good it's your work...the details are simply amazing!

My congratulations!

Luiz.

Looks great chuk-- I'll echo Jenny...as things draw to a close, I look to the well and Kubel to see the magic continue!

great work! the finish line is close, horray!

no be sad jenny, the end of an epic chukbuild means the beginning of another one!

Holy cow, to go back at this stage and sand on the canopy, on THAT canopy! You got some nerve young man...

Wonder of a little Future would clear up those stress cracks.

TnTers are the nicest people on the internets! My thanks to you all- cheers!

Final assembly is under way! I'm having fun bringing down the parts count on the bench, and up on the model! It feels really good to start crossing off items in earnest.
Me410_640.jpg

Me410_641.jpg

Me410_642.jpg

Me410_643.jpg

Me410_644.jpg

Me410_645.jpg

Me410_646.jpg

Me410_647.jpg

Me410_648.jpg

Me410_649.jpg

Hi Chuck,
exaust are looking great. Same colors I use but somehow you puled yours off better. (y)

Keep up the great work. Christian B)

...it's a magic thread...the painting is one of the best that I've ever seen...extremely realistic!

Thanks mate!

Luiz.

Back