• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ME410 All the Way

Hi Chuck,

What can I say that hasn't already been said...?
emoticon_noidea.gif
Well... maybe that when I tell people about the extent of you're detailing, they find it hard to believe in me.
emoticon_suspicious.gif
Then I send them a link to your Thread and they call me back to comment on your unbelievable build job! ;)

As James said, I would buy a book on this if you ever decided to publish one... not joking!
notworthy.gif

Extraordinary job, Chuck: thanks for sharing!
101.gif

Fernao

Well, She's all put together- hurrah! I'll post some glamor shots soon, but wanted you to see it. At this point I'd just like to say thanks- for your readership, your support, your helpful criticism- and most of all, for your comradery throughout this adventure. Cheers, my friends- cheers!
chuk

Me410_650.jpg

Me410_651.jpg

Me410_652.jpg

Me410_653.jpg

Me410_654.jpg

Me410_655.jpg

Me410_656.jpg

Me410_657.jpg

Me410_658.jpg

Me410_659.jpg

Me410_660.jpg

Me410_661.jpg

Me410_663.jpg

Me410_664.jpg

Me410_665.jpg

Me410_666.jpg

Me410_667.jpg

what a finale!

i'm totally in awe of your mastership chuk!

most beautiful, detailing madness in a positive way, top notch, outstanding - just wonderful!

Totally stunning and has been a fantastic ride and build log - for many reasons!! :notworthy :notworthy

Details are amazing, paint job is amazing, modifications are amazing.... amazing (y)

John

Wow chuk- I enjoyed this one as much as the Helldiver before it...can't wait to see you tackle the Kubel and the Well!

Just BBILLIANT!

I wonder if you can make a PDF of the whole building and maybe have a archive section on the site from which we can download it.

Will actually be great to have complete SBS downloadable files!!

Great!

Giovanni

Just BBILLIANT!

I wonder if you can make a PDF of the whole building and maybe have a archive section on the site from which we can download it.

Great!

Giovanni

Giovanni..that's a great idea...want a job? :hmmm

This has been discussed before, allow me to look back over the topics and see what our options are. I think something can be worked out.

Just BBILLIANT!

Great!

Giovanni

Giovanni..that's a great idea...want a job? :hmmm

This has been discussed before, allow me to look back over the topics and see what our options are. I think something can be worked out.

Has long as I can seat on my couch and eat while working, yes then I want a job!!!

Joking aside, maybe a cool idea to have a download section with downloadable, articles, guides, SBS, coptright free documentation..etc.etc.

Ciao

Giovanni

Hi chukw,

This has been one truly amazing journey! :eek:hmy: I've waited anxiously for each new instalment as if it were a new chapter of a thrilling adventure story. I have learned a ton and had much fun for all this time, which is why I'm a bit sad to see the Me-410 saga come to an end. :( I just hope you'll start a new thread with the same competence, skill and specially the good humour we've become so accustomed to - Fritzi and her gang are a great bunch!
113.gif

The bottom line here is a big "thank you" for sharing your build and going through the trouble of constantly taking pics and loading them, drawing those amazing cartoons and explaining in detail your techniques and tricks: you're "Da Man"!!!
notworthy.gif
Here, have a little band on me:
Emoticonband.gif
;)

Cheers, B)
Fernao

Thank you, thank you thank you! After 20 months it's finally done- well, there probably a few months worth of time where no modeling was done, but you get the idea. I may well be writing her up for TMMI, and I just might write a book on it, so don't look for any pdf's anytime soon. Sorry, Giovanni! Saul, I'll try to find a way to hang a sharkmouth on something for ya- I'll be entering my Planet Models Ju388 in the Bomober Build come January. In the meantime I'll be cracking into my Well Done adventure- a little fun after this in-depth undertaking.

So glad you like it!
chuk

Thank you, thank you thank you! After 20 months it's finally done- well, there probably a few months worth of time where no modeling was done, but you get the idea. I may well be writing her up for TMMI, and I just might write a book on it, so don't look for any pdf's anytime soon. Sorry, Giovanni! Saul, I'll try to find a way to hang a sharkmouth on something for ya- I'll be entering my Planet Models Ju388 in the Bomober Build come January. In the meantime I'll be cracking into my Well Done adventure- a little fun after this in-depth undertaking.

So glad you like it!
chuk

Hi Chuck,

Great works, looking forward for the book then! !(y)

Ciao

Giovanni

WE do get one more walkaround (guided by the girls of course) of the completed build don't we...please...pretty please....nothing worse than a 46 year old man groveling, and if you want it stopped post some more pictures bub!

It really does not seem like 20 months. Wow!

Back