• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

me 262a 1/32 hasegawa calling this one done

Re: me 262a 1/32 hasegawa update 2/21 decals

Joe,
Sorry to learn you are not happy with the build so far, I think you did well with the scheme for ''white 17'' as its not the easiest to paint even with an airbrush.

I hope your experience with this build will not put you off of building other Luftwaffe models, this old Hasegawa kit is not that easy to build, maybe try one of the newer 1/32 scale Hasegawa Bf 109 or Fw 190 kits, they are easier to build with no tricky to fill seam line gaps like your Me 262 had.

Matrixone

Re: me 262a 1/32 hasegawa update 2/21 decals

thanks to all for following along.

matrix if i do another german bird it will be a long time coming. you make them look so easy.

joe

well i am calling this one done.

the fight is over.

the dust has settled.

the wounded will be cared for.

the dead will be buried.

the intimidating build.

finished-6_zps995bc318.jpg

finished-8_zps80d75e8c.jpg

finished-5_zps30a2569c.jpg

finished-4_zpsc9080fb7.jpg

finished-3_zpsbec6af11.jpg

finished-2_zps982dab28.jpg

finished-1_zps08815671.jpg

finished-7_zpsf0fbe6a7.jpg

well there she is. done. finished.

now on to the next.....................

joe

Hat's off to ya Joe for sticking it through and finishing this one off, can you explain why the gear legs kept breaking on you?

keep in mind that brass rod inserted into drilled holes in both gear leg and gear bay would of fixed that annoying prob you had.

many thanks for the kind words.

phil i have no doubt that rods would have helped. i feel the reason they collapsed was the lack of anything solid to attach to.

joe

Back