• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ma.K Grosser Hund

Thanks all!

I'm almost done with cleaning up all the part and dry-fitting everything like I did with the legs. Never proceeded like this before but I think this is the way to go with this kit as all sub-assies will have to be painted separately and assembled once painted.

M

Assembling and taking it apart is the way chef taught me to do Gundams and this looks to work similarly so I think your doing it right.

Thank you all!

The comparison with Gundam kits has been done elsewhere. I haven't built any of them so I can't tell but it was kind of instinctive to go that way: assemble it all, see if it all works out, take it apart again and paint every little sub-assy and then final assembly. :captain I'm almost done with the first "pre-assembly" step, only the shoulders left. :soldier

M

Dry-fit if the main components. The fit is perfect and no problem so far.

All parts have been trimmed and assembly can now start. Painting is not far off.

M

Back