• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M2A2 BRADLEY IFV

oh shit does that look good! i always loved the bradley and i really hate it to have missed this thread until now

bravo terry, bravo!!!

Ok I went back to work last night and finished the Brad up. Weathered the tracks and lower hull with some dark yellow pigments. I drilled out the headlights and made
clear lens. All the lights and periscopes have been painted and the flat coat applied. I'm calling it done for now, but I will be looking it over for the next few days to see if I need
to add anything. I have a couple of figures for the turret. Here are my ending pictures and comments are welcome.

Terry

DSC09204.JPG

DSC09207.JPG

DSC09208.JPG

DSC09209.JPG

DSC09210.JPG

DSC09211.JPG

DSC09212.JPG

DSC09213.JPG

DSC09214.JPG

DSC09216.JPG

DSC09217.JPG

DSC09218.JPG

Excellent, I'd be proud to have that in my motor pool!

A few notes of trivia!
The back of the tow launcher, the ring is OD, that is the missile tube. The black is right, but the ring is OD. in the center is a humidity check device. We were taught that "blue is cool, white is alright and pink stinks" LOL

The tool tie downs are rubber. the paint cracked off rather quickly with use. The OD tube under the left side platform and on the rear right side are the supports for the swim barrier, they are aluminum painted OD. The "t-fittings" were bare metal.
I know all about those swim barrier poles. made me nervous every time...
Wildfleckenspring1986.jpg

That is all I can see. A dang fine job that even my Sgt Major would approve of.

:notworthy

Thanks!!! That's the kinda info I've been needing. I wouldn't want to take a Bradley swimming either. Looks like a drowning in progress.

Terry B)

Back