• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M2A2 BRADLEY IFV

Thanks wds, I lived with Bradleys for three years, I loved driving it working on it.

I made the changes you suggested. I wasn't sure about the shade of blue so I just used Tamiya flat blue which is kinda dark. I will post some pictures later.

Terry B)

Thanks wds, I lived with Bradleys for three years, I loved driving it working on it.

I made the changes you suggested. I wasn't sure about the shade of blue so I just used Tamiya flat blue which is kinda dark. I will post some pictures later.

Terry B)

my fault, it is kind of a medium blue. I should have said so. sorry.

Here are pictures of the changes Chris had suggested I hope I did the right thing to right places.

Terry B)

DSC09223.JPG

DSC09224.JPG

DSC09225.JPG

perfect! nailed it on the head. Great job!

I wish I had a picture of a TOW loaded. Wait. I have one with the simulated TOW loaded....
Now this is not a real TOW, but you can see how it fits in. The extended black bit is the simulated part. Where it goes into the OD ring is where the humidity sensor is normally located.
WinterWarrior198626.jpg

The chains in the picture are used when we have to load them up on trains to move to the deployment area. (Germany)

Mr T, I found a picture of the rear of the tow launcher with real TOWs loaded. you can see that little humidity sensor in the center.

PA230738.jpg

and we can see that "blue is Cool"! LOL

Hope this helps!

CB

Back