• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M2A2 BRADLEY IFV

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I am in real armor frame of mind right now so here's another one. I have started a Tamiya M2A2 Bradley. I have never done one of these and thought now is the time. This is a typical Tamiya kit right down to the motor slots and holes in the lower hull so out comes the sheet plastic to fix that. :angry: I am doing this pretty much OOB, however I maintain the right to add details where I can. I have already moved through step 6 which means all those damn wheels are done. Here are some pictures and thanks for looking.

Terry B)

DSC09066.JPG

DSC09074.JPG

DSC09075.JPG

DSC09076.JPG

DSC09077.JPG

DSC09078.JPG

Nice, Bradleys are my favorite. I wish somebody comes out with the new interior for the A3 version.

great stuff!

No interior is a mixed blessing I guess... Looks good so far. Don't just just love open sponsons?

Shalom.

I think that at one time Tamiya owned stock in Evergreen Styrene and left off the sponson coverings so that modeller's would have to buy styrene sheet to fill the sponsons in with. ;<) LOL VBEG At least my kit has closed in sponsons.

Cheers

Cool stuff. First Saul tempts me with modern armour and now you. Will follow with interest.
James

Cool stuff. First Saul tempts me with modern armour and now you. Will follow with interest.
James

Well there is a young fellow in our club that wanted to see how I would paint one of these so I thought I would give it a go.

B)

Last night I set down and finished construction of the upper hull and even applied some paint. I have started out by painting everything Tamiya Nato Brown to get the shadow effect. Now I'm shading up from there. Here are some progress pic's and thanks for following along.

Terry B)

DSC09079.JPG

DSC09080.JPG

DSC09081.JPG

DSC09084.JPG

Back