• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M19 Tank Transporter Soft Top Cab - Merit 1/35

Thank you Gents :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

More progress - tractor almost there, weathering remains to be done, cabin and .50 cal, plus a whole pile of stowage and much more.

Trailer, nearly there, small PE parts to be painted, touchups and bit more weathering. Hopefully, one more month and this will be done.

h5bef009.JPG

h5cf2751.JPG

h48e7332.JPG

hc08ff45.JPG

Thanks for watching,

Laurence

Thank you all for your very kind comments. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

More work done, getting there.

Few bits and pieces left on the tractor, mainly stowage and accessories. The machine gun is not glued yet.

The trailer is 99% done. The Me 262 would be one option, the other one I have in mind is a Tiger tank and have the Dragon Wagon tractor pull the M19. There are photos of two tractors (M19) pulling a heavy tank, so why not a Tiger. :D

h6aae045.JPG

h161f2d2.JPG

hd715fc2.JPG

h2d80ef4.JPG

Thanks for watching,

Laurence

Thank you again, one and all for following this build. I claim this done with a photo from today's Sydney Model Show.

ha73104f.JPG

Many thanks again for your kind comments throughout,

Laurence

Back