• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M103A1 HEAVY TANK "I'M DONE!"

M103A1 HEAVY TANK

Stowage work continues. Painting and working around the turret.

Terry

DSC01942.JPG

DSC01943.JPG

DSC01944.JPG

M103A1 HEAVY TANK

Looking very nice T.....Can't help but think about those tanks being used in Israel right now :(

Christian B)

M103A1 HEAVY TANK

Looking very nice T.....Can't help but think about those tanks being used in Israel right now :(

Christian B)

Thanks! They are just doing the job for which they were intended.

Terry B)

As an ex-career military, I realize that . They are only machine designed by men . Just as a gun has never committed murder on it's own, neither will a tank . :soldier

On the other hand, I can't help but think of the combatants involved at this time . Never pretty.

Christian B)

M103A1 HEAVY TANK

Christian B)

Terry B)

As an ex-career military, I realize that . They are only machine designed by men . Just as a gun has never committed murder on it's own, neither will a tank . :soldier

On the other hand, I can't help but think of the combatants involved at this time . Never pretty.

Christian B)

Well it's not like it was a surprise they were coming. You poke the bear enough you're gonna get bit. Now back to the bench.

Terry

M103A1 HEAVY TANK

Christian B)

Terry B)

Christian B)

Well it's not like it was a surprise they were coming. You poke the bear enough you're gonna get bit. Now back to the bench.

Terry

:tomato Ok, I can take a hint.

M103A1 HEAVY TANK

Christian B)

Terry B)

Christian B)

Terry

:tomato Ok, I can take a hint.

No hint all is good.

Terry :D

M103A1 HEAVY TANK

I added a couple more parts this AM. One with a lead foil strap which I will paint later.

Terry

DSC01948.JPG

DSC01951.JPG

Back