• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Long project "4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse" begins

Bagge

The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse

“Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.

When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.

When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” And I looked, and behold, a black horse! And its rider had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!”

When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.”

(Revelation 6:1-8 ESV)

four_horsemen11.jpg

Ok intro is done now to the hard work :facepalm

Got an idea today when i was working for a diorama, so when i got home i dug out the figures for it and started to plan how to do it and what i need to get.

It will require sculpting and moldmaking so it will be interesting to see if it's at all possible... :idonno

I will use these sets,

P1070792~0.JPG

If there is someone who have a spare figure and horse from this set that they can part with i would be very happy :) there is just 3 in the box and i need 4.
All other horses i have are standing still or are walking so they don't fit with these and the plan for the dio :coolio

I will try to update as often as possible but with my other builds to it can take a while between, have patience :zen

//Mats

Not so big but some special things will be in the dio and there will be major rework on the riders (no union troops :))

Now then,this is something else for sure,Mats!
For some reason Iron Maiden pops up in my head. :ro:
:popcorn

Greetings,Ron.

to bad they don't have a headbanging smiley with long hair then! it would be perfect hahaha

First horse glued together, need some TLC and putty, it will carry the death on he's back

P1070794~0.JPG

P1070795~0.JPG

must see if i can find skulls, need atleast 2.. :hmmm

First figure on the way, it will be the grim reaper

P1070796~0.JPG

Modified the body so he leans more forward than the original

P1070798~0.JPG

He will hold he's scythe high when he jumps (atleast that's the plan....)

P1070800~0.JPG

Rider 1 in place on the horse and i placed a piece of metal rod in the horses leg for using when mounting it to the base.

P1070802~0.JPG

And horse number 2 on it's way.

P1070804~0.JPG

Soon start sculpting the clothes for the rider :) i need a new head for him, a skull :D

Yes i like it :) hope the diorama will turn out as the pic i have in my head :idonno

I will make a small water that the horses are jumping over,and then the german soldier on he's knees holding he's head in fear.

Going to try and make a mold for the water and then cast it in polyester we'll see how that works out :gogo

Great start Matts. For Deaths horse I found this. Might help you when you go to build it. Scroll down about half way. Looking forward to more.
James

Thanks for the link james, not sure i can pull that off :idonno :bang head

Gonna fine tune the pants of the death rider and then we see how i go further with he's outfit, this is gonna be a more modern, post apocalyptic dio.

//Mats

Back