• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

I gotta wonder about that title of the first book: "Never Ready". Doesn't sound encouraging!
I agree! Part of why I had to get it... was it supposed to be Ever Ready? Yet, the only batteries within are artillery (The King of Battle!)

Regards,

Got some stuff in the past couple days
full

full

full

full

full

Received these over the last few days.
Clear Props
OV-1A/JOV-1A
20220217_084205.jpg

XA2D-1
20220217_095734.jpg

C-29A
20220217_084314.jpg

UH-1Y
20220217_084335.jpg

M1240 M-ATV w/O-GPK Turret
20220217_084227.jpg

M1240 w/M153 CROWS II
20220217_084241.jpg

Reactions: Mo_
Nice scores Jeff! I would love having a set of French Indochinese decals in 1/72 scale.

Wow Frank! Awesome haul!

-> I'm building a U-125 now for my Japanese Air Force; it is a dream build so far. I have had some oissues with the cabin windows falling inside the plane when I tried to mask them for painting though and there are some fit issues on the engines. Test fit them frequently.. just a heads up.

-> I didn't know the Yankee version of the Huey was out in my scale! Sweet! I need to get that one.

-> Watch out for those M-1240 M-ATV's; they are a cast iron b----- to build. Brittle plastic; difficult instruction diagrams to interpret many times too vague to figure out where some parts go. In mine, I left 7 parts off the suspension because I couldn't figure out where they went and how; and nobody can tell! It got so bad I left out the interior P/E assembly that goes inside because I just rushed to get it done and off my bench because I was going so fast. I do look forward to seeing yours done.

Way to go once again!

You're welcome Frank. Glad to help.

I've got that company's MRAP in the stash that I am uncertain as to when I want to start it. I want it done soon, but I don't want to go through that ordeal again. What a conundrum!

Mark,
The MRAP was pretty straight forword.
It took about two months of working on it while waiting for glue and paint to dry.
You should have better luck with it.

Dig the C-29 & UH-1. Your post reminds me I need to get back to my OV-1B soon.
Thank you Chris.
I can not wait to see how much better of a kit this is than the old Hasegawa kit.
40+ years newer should just fall together. LOLOLOL.

Last edited:
Picked up this Latecoere at my club meeting this week. I have the kit but it was a good price and there's an interesting German captured scheme

3.jpg

and also got another figure this week, 1/6 Miranda from Mass Effect. She's about 32 cm high. 4 pieces, I'm so impressed with the 3D printing.

2.jpg

Back