• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

I did take one of the books I had to the Nooga Nats and had both Bob and Susan sign it. Unfortunately I never had a chance to get Louis to sign it.

See you got a Max Pro. Great kit.

My apologies for the late reply. Been dealing with a stressed out wife on her vacation at home while she tries to get taxes done.

Yes I did. I've been wanting an MRAP for awhile. However, I hope this one is easier to build than the M-ATV I did from this same company. We'll see.

A lot of other awesome scores guys! Man, I can't keep up!

Big mail day at the house

If this book wasn't so good I would blame the reviewer. Great book highly recommend. Really glad Saul posted about it as I did not know it even existed
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

New in for me is this from China

I will build this on my Miniart Grant thread to carry the Grant.

DSC_3252.JPG
DSC_3256.JPG
DSC_3257.JPG

This truck and trailer are available as separate kits so this is basically 2 kits in 1 box. Other paint schemes are listed and i will do a plain sand like the Grant i think.
18 spru's + decals and PE sheet

Back