• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Here is some of the stuff I picked up at the Nationals. I'll post up the rest soon.

Terry

modelt.JPG

benson.JPG

f-86.JPG

p47.JPG

:v

I know...

:nopics

However, I did get an envelope today from Old Dog Models which had the following Bison Decals inside:
35110 East European StuG III
35111 Bulgarian Pz IV
35112 Bulgarian Tanks in WWII
35113 Hungary in WWII Part 1
35114 Hungary in WWII Part 2
35115 Hungary in WWII Part 3
35118 East European Pz II III
35127 Czech Hetzers

I received this on Saturday:
CSD252520000.jpg

Tiny little buckles!

While these came Monday:
Airscale252520001.JPG

Airscale252520002.JPG

Airscale252520003.JPG

Regards,

Thats some cool stuff, Saul. Here are a cpl more things I got at the Nats in Omaha. The RoG kit was a Squadron Special. $24 instead of $65. And the colered discs are from Mauswerx and to be used as colored glass in modern AFV. I spoke to the guy about the discs and he said that he is looking for someone that can make the glass in squares or rectangulars.

Joe

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

Although I can't see the rest of the attachments (I hope you'll use the gallery later when you have time) that first one immediately reminded my of the car from the Disney movie my mother washed my mouth out in soap for mis-pronouncing it! Yes, it isn't the same car...

chittybang.jpg

Regards,

There's good reason for that. Neat car! I didn't realize Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was written by Ian Flemming..

Although I can't see the rest of the attachments (I hope you'll use the gallery later when you have time) that first one immediately reminded my of the car from the Disney movie my mother washed my mouth out in soap for mis-pronouncing it! Yes, it isn't the same car...

chittybang.jpg

Regards,

Do you remember the movie "The Great Race" with Tony Curtis well the Thomas Flyer is the car.

B)

There's good reason for that. Neat car! I didn't realize Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was written by Ian Flemming..

Terry it doesn't look like your attachments uploaded.

Yeah my computer locked up during the upload. I will clean up my post.

:unsure:

Do you remember the movie "The Great Race" with Tony Curtis well the Thomas Flyer is the car.

I do remember that! The car was familiar but for some reason the Flying part of the name brought up Diarrhea Gunshot squared!

:gogo

Regards,

I see why you asked about the preview button! Hopefully, that was all the photos you wanted to show. Not a bad deal you got there!

Glen, I hopefully fixed the image links so there shouldn't be much to read other than two books!
B)

Regards,

Back