• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

Let's see if I've gotten this thing figured out ... My latest stuff ... In the home stash anyway ... :beer

hd07c689.jpg

I took this one home ... For meself .... :drool

ha4502c2.jpg

And this one has both cars in it ... So I ordered it from Squadron :good:

Latest Acquisitions

Let's see if I've gotten this thing figured out ... My latest stuff ... In the home stash anyway ... :beer

Can't make out what sub that is :eek:ldguy canhardly see thru the poor focus :S Me thinks it be one o dem Jap sub/ aircraft carrier type.

That truck looks kewl tho! :drinks

Latest Acquisitions

Can't make out what sub that is :eek:ldguy canhardly see thru the poor focus :S Me thinks it be one o dem Jap sub/ aircraft carrier type.

It's a I-400 ... As for the poor focus ... We've suffered with that from you for years ... But out of niceness said nothing about your photography skills ... Never could figure out why you never reviewed your posts ... :rotf

Latest Acquisitions

It's a I-400 ... As for the poor focus ... We've suffered with that from you for years ... But out of niceness said nothing about your photography skills ... Never could figure out why you never reviewed your posts ... :rotf

(y) I usually did review my posts & used only the best pics I could get! Shoulda seen da ones I deleted :frantic

Latest Acquisitions

I glad You did and also glad that you've figured out your camera ... :yipee

(y) I usually did review my posts & used only the best pics I could get! Shoulda seen da ones I deleted :frantic

Latest Acquisitions

I glad You did and also glad that you've figured out your camera ... :yipee

Thanks Gerry but, having the tripod really helps me alot.

Latest Acquisitions

I dont think anyone makes that one in 1/32. Pheon isnt going to release its decals upscaled from 1/48 because they are supplying the decals for Aviattics future kit. I want to do Mut II but I figured you'd like that one.

Mutt2nd035.jpg

James

Latest Acquisitions

Excellent decals for the Panzer IV. These are for Spain. The Arabic text is not used as a complete sheet was then released.
FCM35204a.JPG

Another excellent decal sheet with Pz IV used by Syria.
FCM35205a.JPG

Less that 19 USD shipped straight from Japan!
TamF16CJbox.JPG

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Awesome! I wish I could get those Syrian Panzer IV decals in 1/72 scale. I've been wanting to build a full set of German vehicles in Syrian service. Nice F-16 too. Someday I'll have to get one to compare with my early F-16A.

Happy Father's Day Saul!

Latest Acquisitions

I dont think anyone makes that one in 1/32. Pheon isnt going to release its decals upscaled from 1/48 because they are supplying the decals for Aviattics future kit. I want to do Mut II but I figured you'd like that one.

Mutt2nd035.jpg

James
This one will work for the upcoming Goat Campaign :D

Back