• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

I got this out of layaway yesterday

IMG_2122_zps9902e468.jpg
:yipee

Hey Saul could you help me out with some decals on this one?

3 books came in yesterday. The Radschlepper, the CT15 armoured car and the 2 seater Me 262. Pics in a while, not much time to take anything.
James

Okay will try and post pics tonight of the books, paint set and the Otter Mk I and C15A Water truck that arrived just before I went to work. Oh and I have a Me 410 on the way. Looking forward to that one.
James

Any word on prices Saul ?

Sure, they are in stock at Lucky Model:

Item No MIR-35100
Description 1/35 C15TA Armored Carrier
Unit Price 49.99USD
Availablity In Stock

Item No MIR-35101
Description 1/35 C15A Chevrolet Lorry Van Truck
Unit Price 43.99USD
Availablity In Stock

Item No MIR-35103
Description 1/35 CMP Mk I Otter Light Reconnaissance Car
Unit Price 45.99USD
Availablity In Stock

Item No MIR-35104
Description 1/35 CMP C15A Chevrolet Water Tank Lorry
Unit Price 49.99USD
Availablity In Stock

The new kits replace the resin engine with polystyrene parts and the CD instructions with print outs.

Regards,

Ahh okay thats why there was no cd. I thought it was to come with it. Did the cd contain the reference book on these vehicles?
James

Had a small cd in mine and the resin engine, and some badly warped resin fenders....
hope it will be going to fix with warm water and some gentle bending......
//Mats

Did the cd contain the reference book on these vehicles?

James, the CD only had a few images since the book, from Capricorn, is a different company. It seems that Mirror Models had access to it during the design of this kit.

Had a small cd in mine and the resin engine, and some badly warped resin fenders....
hope it will be going to fix with warm water and some gentle bending......

I posted a video somewhere on this site on how to handle warped resin parts, no bending.

Regards,

Thanks Saul. Book is due out end Jan I guess. Mats hope you get it sorted out okay. Hopefully home early tonight and take some pics. Got my Albatross decals in. Exciting paint sheme.
James

Finally as promised. the past weeks acquisitions.

DSC02951.JPG

DSC02952.JPG

DSC02953.JPG

DSC02954.JPG

DSC02956.JPG

DSC02957.JPG

The Otter and Water truck both include the estra PE.
I got this today. My favorite scheme is Lt Wolfs and so thats what I am going to do. Been searching for over a year for these markings.

DSC02955.JPG

James

I got them here Saul http://wwpbooks.com/manufacturer.php?id_manufacturer=6
http://wwpbooks.com/manufacturer.php?id_manufacturer=10

I thought they were reasonable at $61.00 U.S shipped.
James

I couldn't justify $50 for a basic little truck but i'm sure they are very nice kits for those that can. :)

Really quite reasonable as they have all the PE and resin you need. Still trying to find plans to make a radio housing or workshop for it, but that might be coming in the near future anyways.
James

Back