• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Now for something completely different (at least for me) A plane :woohoo: This must be my alltime favorite aircraft the Fokker D.XXI!!

31FokkerDXXIDutchPatrol01.jpg

Cheers Erik

Nice one Eric! They are a neat plane! Going to do it in the Netherlands scheme?

Was over at the LHS today and they had a 50% off clearance si I came home with this for $12

A9_zpsf221c24e.jpg

Here are my most recent new figures kits and tank model kit. All are 1/35 scale.

MiniArt British Tank riders NW Europe. These figures are ideally suited for resting troops.

IMG_1808.JPG

Bronco 25 Pdr Gun Crew NW Europe

IMG_1809.JPG

Bronco !7 PDR Gun Crew

IMG_1811.JPG

Bronco 40 mm Bofors Gun Crew

IMG_1812.JPG

Bronco 25 PDR Gun Crew NA

IMG_1814.JPG

MiniArt British Tank Riders NA

IMG_1815.JPG

Hobby Boss IDF (Israeli Defence Forces) Merkava IIID

IMG_1818.JPG

Here are a couple of other kits I received from Olddogmodels in the same order as the above kits.

Olddogmodels included this 1/35 scale Vulcan British 2 PDR Anti-Tank Gun kit as a gift.

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_1806.JPG

IMG_1807.JPG

When Olddogmodels found out that they had sent me a wrong figures set (which I purchased anyway after seeing it)
they also sent me a free Vulcan 2 PDR Anti-Tank Gun Crew set when they sent me the right figure set I had ordered.

Olddogmodels is a fantastic place for Canadians to order stuff from.

IMG_1817.JPG

Couple of things last week. My challenging Vampire (What was going through my head when I decided to do this????)

DSC02987.JPG

And a book I've been looking for a while.

DSC02986.JPG

James

Back