• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

New stuff.....

img0077cz.jpg

img0078xl.jpg

img0076us.jpg

img0075qc.jpg

img0074ax.jpg

Sometime in the future Master Box will be releasing their HORSA Glider in 1/35 scale and you'll be able to recreate the scene on that Dragon box art.

Cheers

Finally my first CTA entry arrived! (y)

The MiniArt T-70M "special Edition"

22T-70MEarlySovietLightTank01.jpg

Still waiting for the T-80 to arrive but at least I can start building :ro:

Erik

Well today I had my black friday order from Hobby Lobby show up.

IMG_4174.jpg

Never tried out any kind of flex-i-file stuff before. The microbrushes were added to push it just past the free shipping amount lol.

IMG_4175.jpg

IMG_4176.jpg

Both books came from Amazon with free shipping. Got here in two days. Can't really beat that. Now I'm just waiting on my Ottlite from Joann Fabric.

This eBay purchase came in, $25USD shipped:

Tamiya0235.JPG

We modelers are a patient bunch. Three years ago, AirConnection had a clearance sale in which I bought two of the fabulous Aber detailing sets for this kit. One for the kit and the second for the suspension. I didn't have this kit and refused to pay the prices asked then. I finally found one.

:zen :coolio

Regards,

So, I've been bad and bought myself a few early Christmas gifts with some deals on Ebay.

First is this guy... which is a nice kit! All the revies I read about this kit said there were some rather nasty sink marks in the rear fuse but looks like they must have fixed that for this version.

A5.jpg

The other 3 were great deals

this mustang for $8, downside, no decals

A6.jpg

and 2 TBF-1C's, $9 each, no decals or boxes.

A7.jpg

I haven't built an AM kit yet but I now have 6 and look forward to starting one. Just looking through them and everything I've read they seem to be good!

I think you will enjoy them Warren. Some of these you cant just skip around on the instructions, I learned that on the F-6.

Yeah, I had a look through and it looks as though you pretty much have to follow them to the letter!

Maybe I'll get at one after Christmas! Gotta finish off a few builds first!

Back