• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ki-109 Mitsubishi Intercepter/fighter 3/12/ Update

Chris that doesn't mean I'll be gigged by the group for building a off scale model .... Do it ???

The strange plastic is that the green stuff ... or do you mean the color ??? :idonno :hmmm :good:

Chris that doesn't mean I'll be gigged by the group for building a off scale model .... Do it ???

The strange plastic is that the green stuff ... or do you mean the color ??? :idonno :hmmm :good:

No, I am speaking of the original pilot mold . It looks like a bunch of grains of sand pressed together .

I'm sure no one will see it in life size, especially when painted . Just has an unusual looking texture.

Cheers, Christian B)

These old LS kits are fun! All my seats in the Ki-67 I did looked like toilets too!

Maybe that's 'cause when they saw a P-38 on their tail........ :frantic

Neat progress!

Thanks Bruce ... That's right after the "Oh *^#$" ... :woohoo: :pilot

Thanks Bruce that certainly changed the entire texture of this conversation :eek:hmy:

By the way, when LS was in their prime I was only too happy to have them .

Cheers, Christian B)

Ok I did manage to work on this one a bit ... but all I did was to paint the seats a bit ... I must paint my Crew next ... and it's Bedtime for Bonzo ... so I'll see you in the AM ...

h3b0074e.JPG

I'm gonna fly up on the roost for now C-Ya ...

Ok I did manage to work on this one a bit ... but all I did was to paint the seats a bit ... I must paint my Crew next ... and it's Bedtime for Bonzo ... so I'll see you in the AM ...

h3b0074e.JPG

I'm gonna fly up on the roost for now C-Ya ...
Cool mate :popcorn

Back