• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kampfpanzer M48A2GA2-Revell/Dragon Kit Bash-1/35th

It looks like the depicted Patton is on an exercise. If it were in action in combat, how much more stuff might the Bundeswehr Panzer crew cabbage on to along the way, I wunda. This typifies your builds. Busy without looking cluttered. Sehr Kuhl! :good:

After a bit of a hiatus I got into paint process. Primed and the first couple of colors laid down. All paints are Mission Model.

069.jpg

072.jpg

074.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

077.jpg

Thanks For Stopping By!!
:victory:

Continued laying down the base colors and overall I'm satisfied with the results. I'll be doing some touch up here and there and move on the hitting the details such as the tracks, roadwheels, camo netting and such. And as usual all color is Mission Model Paints.

082.jpg

083.jpg

081.jpg

Thanks for Stopping By!!

Its been a tad slow at the bench here of late but I did start the oil rendering on the camo. So far so go.... 🤞🤞

084.jpg

Still need to render the engine deck...
085.jpg

Thanks For Stopping By!!

Thanks Gentlemen!

@SM: My "trick" for MMP is to add a drop or two of Windex. It gives me better paint flow and much less tip dry.

Back