• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Junkers Ju87D "Stuka" 1/32

Those figures look really nice (y) (y) But they all have a big smile on their faces...they must not know they are going to be flying in a Stuka :laugh:

Those figures look really nice (y) (y) But they all have a big smile on their faces...they must not know they are going to be flying in a Stuka :laugh:

More like they know there are no Spitfires around.

Nice Work Mats!

Terry (y)

One is gonna fly a Ju88 so maybe he's happier than the rest :) :dance

//Mats

The pilot is in place :bang head
Had it all painted and when i tried to fit him it's not going aaarrghhh!

Had to carve off on hes legs and back feets and touch up paint, but now he's glued in place (used crystal clear so i hope he will stay there :idonno )

P1150907.JPG

P1150908.JPG

Just guy number 2 now, hope he fits better!!

//Mats

I have taken a big step and started with painting :zen

First a layer of the interior colour on the canopyframe then i start the rest, hope i did the masking good now :idonno

P1070623.JPG

Also, finally put the extension of the shelf where the spraybooth stands in place, gonna make some new holders for the AB's there to.

P1070624.JPG

//Mats

Back