• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju-87 Stuka

100_6333.JPG

Thanks!! Painted the dark green this AM. Gary S. XLV MMXX

I think I built this kit when Nixon was president and it cost $0.98! :oldguy: This is looking very nice. I have a Stuka in the stash (in storage). BTW: I love the old Monogram1/48 kits! Those and the 1/72 Revell were our main models (along with Hawk & Lindberg) back in the day.

Looking stellar so far! Exceptional cannon barrels! T-34's tremble at the sound of her approach! There is deep rooted fondness in my heart for Monogram models. My hobby shop in Cairns, NWT would have had 100's of them. :vgood::ro:

100_6345.JPG
100_6346.JPG

Thanks to all !!!! Even though the other kits have more detail, I keep coming back to the old Monogram/Revell kits because of the price. Somter setting the decal. Only had to use Solveaset on the under wing decals. The swastika came from the spares box. Gary S. XLV MMXX

Great job Gary
I also like the splinter camo.
Going to try it on my Russian T-50.
I hope to make it look as good as yours.

Back