• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Iron Mike's 15cm s.IG.33

Hi Ya Mike ,

Great Job on this ugly beastie !!!

Wonder how it felt to be in it when they fired the gun ??? :eek:hmy:

Later
JOEY

MIKE,

Yeah Baby !!! I like it ! I love th weathering on th inside of th Super Structure !! These were Beasts indeed. I've seen some film on this thing firing &it shook like San Fran in an Earth Quake. All of th Guys on th Panzer were hanging on for Dear life & it Devastated th Building they shot !!

:ro: :drinks

Thank you to all! This has really been a project, thank goodness for good pictures, references, reviews and most of all, my friends for without them, I could not have finished this little beastie! :notworthy :notworthy

Here's what I'm calling done, although I reserve the right to add some more "stuff" in the future.

IMG_4572.JPG

IMG_4575.JPG

IMG_4574.JPG

IMG_4573.JPG

IMG_4576.JPG

IMG_4577.JPG

IMG_4578.JPG

IMG_4579.JPG

IMG_4580.JPG

That's it, folks! Questions, comments, jeers, mild rebukes or pats on the back always welcome! :drinks

I like it a lot Mike. The breach is very visible today... Better lighting ?

The chain looks like it came out very nice but unfortunately it's out of focus. :sick: That aside I think it's great. (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Yep, the chain is out of focus, but don't that headlight look good! :D

Here's a couple better shots.

IMG_4582.JPG

IMG_4583.JPG

The chain is a copper piece from Verlinden, dunked in Blacken It and dry brushed with Rub N Buff, followed by schmutz.

Ah, now that I can really appreciate. Came out even better than I had expected . :woohoo: Ahem..oh yeah, nice headlight ...! :pilot

Cheers, Christian B)

Mike I bought a rebuke once for Catherine but my rebuttal ate it as soon as I got it home. :hmmm

You did a fine job my friend mighty fine (y)
Tony lee

A big thank you to all who steered me through this build! Joey, Chris, Bob, Terry, Tony, Andy, Dr John, you all helped me finish her and I appreciate that greatly! If I missed anyone, I apologize. :notworthy :notworthy

Back