• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Iron Mike's 15cm s.IG.33

If you need pictures check out this post:

http://worldwartwozone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19791-the-bison-i-15cm-sig-sf-auf-pz-i-ausfb/

Can't get no better than that:D
Tony lee

Yep Tom lots of great info can be found there,One more goodie site I think.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholderB)

Tony lee:)

Thanks for the link, Tony! I have done a little to the chassis, but not enough to take any pix. Maybe later this week??

I realized that time is slipping away from me on this build, so decided to get back after it. I painted up the interior, most of this gets hidden away, so wanted to post some pix.

IMG_4154.JPG

IMG_4155.JPG

IMG_4157.JPG

IMG_4159.JPG

Now I can button it up and maybe make some progress! :mpup

Thanks, Erik and Tony! I was trying to get the gun mount completed yesterday, but it proved to be a bridge too far. I finished it this morning, it took a lot of checking reference pictures and working back to front, as there are no locator marks. A little top heavy, don't you think??

IMG_4161.JPG

IMG_4163.JPG

IMG_4162.JPG

I have to keep everything in unattached modules, so I'll be able to paint it. :dance

Mike are the wheels just stuck on there??? Those holes in the wheel cradles are for pins that pass through between the spokes. The right side wheel needs to be turned a little to line up the pin hole with the spoke gap.

Nice clean construction bud.(y)
Tony lee:)

Hey Tony! Thanks for noticing that, will line it up when ready to do final assembly. I tell ya, there's a lot to this little son of a gun!

I'm not sure yet, I'll tell you when I get closer to the paint stage! :laugh:

This stage has really gone slow, I keep checking reference photos, asking for clarification from the experts and just relying on pure luck! Here's what I accomplished this afternoon, some mock up photos.

IMG_4166.JPG

IMG_4167.JPG

IMG_4168.JPG

IMG_4169.JPG

I think I'm going to leave the transmission cover open, that's still not definite. Thoughts, suggestions, snide comments always welcome!! :drinks

Back