• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IAR 81C

Just a teaser!

IAR_147.jpg

Oh My! A Chuck post without a Chuck Chick! What's the forum coming to!? :eek:hmy:

:D

That is really looking great Chuck! Can't hardly wait to see it finished! (y) :notworthy

Thanks, guys! I got a reminder of the day and request to post a pic- so here's where we're at. Basic color is on, and painted markings in progress. Lots more to do- but it's moving. The white crosses are just the bases for the colorful decals. More to come, unless freelance gets in the way and I'm forced to earn an honest living again. ;)

Many thanks Chuk :notworthy , where da Romanian chicks though :D

Look at that Chuck! You spoiled them all! I agree with MP, ya can't please anyone these days!

Brilliant work on that plane Chuck, I am stunned at how outstanding that looks right now. I can't wait to see more!

Well Chuk, what can I say, or add to your genius,,,, awesome. even that doesn't quite cut it !!

You guys are too kind. :D

As a member of the Great Unemployed, I've had extra time to work on this project- carry on, Lili!

IAR_148.jpg

IAR_149.jpg

IAR_150.jpg

IAR_151.jpg

IAR_152.jpg

IAR_153.jpg

IAR_154.jpg

IAR_155.jpg

IAR_156.jpg

IAR_157.jpg

IAR_158.jpg

IAR_159.jpg