• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HobbyBoss Me 163B kit FINISHED!!!

matrixone

After waiting for some good weather to arrive I finally got some decent pics of my HobbyBoss Me 163B easy assembly kit.

And here are the pics...
402990637.jpg

402993168.jpg

402993170.jpg

402990639.jpg

402993169.jpg

402990631.jpg

402990832.jpg

Alarm start...off to get the bombers!
402990886.jpg

After bagging a couple B-17s a Komet glides home to its base...
402990882.jpg

...just after landing a Komet rests on its landing skid waiting for the Schue-Schlepper to arrive.
402990881.jpg

402990884.jpg

402990840.jpg

Just this morning I finished my 1/48 scale Testors Komet, and just like clockwork its raining with rain predicted for the next three days. :idonno

Matrixone

Very very cool. As much as I enjoy watching the build, I think I enjoy the pictures more. Awesome stuff.
James

402990882.jpg

I wanna know how you can throw it up in the air, take a picture and catch it before it crashed into the ground!!

:notworthy

Outstanding Les, bravo and well done! (y)

402990882.jpg

I wanna know how you can throw it up in the air, take a picture and catch it before it crashed into the ground!!

Not only that MP but he blew on the propeller while it was in the air to get the prop blur effect. (y)

Outstanding stuff Les! You never disappoint. :notworthy

402990882.jpg

Not only that MP but he blew on the propeller while it was in the air to get the prop blur effect. (y)

Outstanding stuff Les! You never disappoint. :notworthy

Funny how that little prop could make the thing go so fast...:rotf

That's Les, he's a real multitasker... :pilot

Thanks very much for the comments guys! :)

My other Komet from the Testors 1/48 scale kit is now finished and if it ever does stop raining here I can get outside and get some pics of it. My plans are to use all the Komets I made this year in some forced perspective pictures so you will be seeing a little more of this little HobbyBoss Me 163.

Matrixone

Thanks very much Ian and Gator!

When I can I will be getting some pics of my 1/48 scale Komet but the weather reports are still predicting more rain for this area which will make getting outside to take pictures of it difficult.

Matrixone

Back