• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello

Lownslow

I’m a member of the Des Moines IPMS Plastic Surgeons club and met Bob W at a resent virtual club meeting. I primarily build car stuff and just can’t leave em stock. I do get influenced by the military members and that leads to stretches of imagination.
2B514186-1739-40FE-9BA1-52183E3A77D4.jpeg

Hey! Glad to have you aboard and seeing your work. I'm the Satellite Surgeon.

Welcome aboard, this is Bob right?
I'm Bob Britt, not Bob W, unless it was another meeting...in that case, who's Bob W? :rotf

Go to Forums, scroll down to the appropriate one, usually Models We Make and start a thread. Holler if you need help. :good:

Hey Bob, the "What's New" tab at the top shows the latest threads that have been posted to.

To start a new thread, click on the "Forums" tab and you will see a list of different groups. The Masters group is one where certain folks have "earned" a "Masters" rating and they post their build threads in those forums. Below that are "General", "Models We Make", "Campaigns", and "Sprue University". Most model builds will be under Models We Make or Campaigns. Look around and you should be able to decipher what builds go where. Some things are not too clear yet as the forum is still getting re set up after the move to the new software. If in doubt ask, or if it is started in the wrong place Moon Puppy can fix it and place it correctly for you.

This forum is fairly easy to navigate and we all are mainly here to help and inspire each other. There are all different skill levels and knowledge levels so don't be daunted by what anyone does. We are all pretty open about sharing how we do something.

Bob give this link a try
it's the top of the forum and you can scroll down and check out what section might best suit ya. Poke around in here as much as you like, like I said on the call, you don't have permission to break anything, I do, and been known to, but you're fine.
Ask any questions, looking forward to your posting. :mpup

Welcome Bob! Glad to have you here. Nice 'calling card' by the way; that is an excellent rendition of Rommel's Rod! Way to go!

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

I’m a member of the Des Moines IPMS Plastic Surgeons club and met Bob W at a resent virtual club meeting. I primarily build car stuff and just can’t leave em stock. I do get influenced by the military members and that leads to stretches of imagination.View attachment 1690
Rommels Rod mod is very interesting in person! Welcome aboard, Wise and Powerful chopper & dropper of all things Plastic!

Welcome to the Alliance Bob!!
If you have any questions or need assistance don't hesitate to ask.
:victory:

Back